Non-Emergency (209) 468-4400


7000 Michael Canlis Blvd
French Camp, CA 95231


Lobby Hours

8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Records Division

The Records Division of the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office is responsible for the recording, maintaining, and retrieving of all official records and documents of incidents reported to and investigated by the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office. The Records Unit serves as the central processing unit for criminal records and is responsible for releasing information and copies of criminal and custody records to other law enforcement agencies and the public.

What are your office hours?
Normal business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We are open 24-hours a day for custody related questions.
Where are you located?
Our business address is 7000 Michael N. Canlis Blvd, French Camp, CA 95231
How do I go about getting a copy of a crime report? What does it cost?

You may obtain a report by coming into the office and filling out a request form or submit a request via mail. The fee for the average report is $47.00. Additional charges may be incurred based on the size of the report. We accept cash, check, money orders, or debit/credit cards with the Visa/Mastercard Logo. The release of reports is based on current law, policy and procedure, and may affect the outcome of your request. For additional information, you may call (209) 468-4408. You will be required to show proper identification prior to the release of a report. Click here to fill out a Public Records Request Form.

How do I put a restraining order on file?
Restraining orders are accepted during normal business hours. The order you are placing on file is to be a certified copy.
What happens following a restraining order being put on file with your office?
The information contained within the order is entered into our records database for retrieval by name. Based on law enforcement jurisdiction, the information is entered into California's Domestic Violence Restraining Order System.
Do I have a warrant?

You may come to the Sheriff’s Office Records Division and present current photo identification along with your request for a warrants check or contact your local court.

Where do I get the forms to petition the court to have my arrest and related records sealed when I was arrested and not convicted?
Inside SJCSO

Who We Are

Our Leadership